matt

Savage Ultralight 6.5 PRC

Up for sale is a lightly used Savage Ultralight 6.5 PRC. I bought it for my wife and she hasn’t hunted since. Bolt knob has a scuff on it(Knob is from one of my other Savage rifles as the knob that comes on these is smaller). Other than the knob the rifle is in good condition with minor usage marks on stock. Does not come with scope, bipod, rings, or suppressor. Just the rifle, rail and magazine. I also have the box and extra cheek welds as it’s adjustable. Rifle is an awesome shooter. Located near 83rd Ave and Thunderbird. 602-989-0670. 

IMG_5772.jpeg

IMG_5773.jpeg

IMG_5774.jpeg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, grapevinedave said:

Do you still have the original bolt knob?

I think so but I’ll have to look when I get home. 

On 6/10/2023 at 5:01 PM, grapevinedave said:

Do you still have the original bolt knob?

I don’t have the original knob but I have another of the same in good condition and I could switch them. 

If anyone is on the fence on these Savage 110 Ultralights here’s a little nudge. I bought one in 6.5 PRC retail several months ago and paid about 300 more than what the seller is asking.  Finally took it out yesterday and zeroed it at 100 using factory 143 ELDX.  Here is a 3 shot group shooting off some Caldwell bags.  Nice lightweight hunting rifle with a great trigger. I highly recommend!

12795C60-060F-4FBC-AE5A-73E306E0B193.jpeg

• Like 4

Love mine!  Shoots lights out in the 3 calibers I have had experience with all with factory ammo.  Good choice and GLWS

On 6/15/2023 at 2:10 PM, Ed67 said:

If anyone is on the fence on these Savage 110 Ultralights here’s a little nudge. I bought one in 6.5 PRC retail several months ago and paid about 300 more than what the seller is asking.  Finally took it out yesterday and zeroed it at 100 using factory 143 ELDX.  Here is a 3 shot group shooting off some Caldwell bags.  Nice lightweight hunting rifle with a great trigger. I highly 

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Surprised this hasn't sold yet.  Maybe post some group pics.  

I never really take pics. This one is at 300 yards. I also shot an 4” group at 800y with it. It’s an impressive shooter for sure. 

IMG_5935.png

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1