Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Anyone thinking of selling there truck soon

Better yet just get whatever does the job 100 percent when a boomer steps in front of you. Zombies are real.

• Like 1

I have a 2017 Silverado 1500, Z71 crew cab, 91k miles, greenish grey color. Aftermarket bumper, bilstein shocks. My new truck should be here Beginning oh July so I can sell soon. 

• Like 1

Mine is a 2003 GMC Quadrasteer 1/2ton HD 4x4 Denali crew cab.  It currently has 170K & going strong (bought it used w/30K miles).  It turns like a mid-sized & pulls trailers excellently with the quadrasteer capability. 

Personally I wouldn't trade it for anything.  It's too bad GM got greedy with this option early on turning many sour on it, but I've had zero issues with it in 18 years.

Good luck on your search.

On 6/1/2023 at 2:40 PM, Curtis Reed said:

I have a Lincoln Navigator and Ford Ranger in the family both from mid 90’s with 250,000+ on them. My old man has a v8 vortec Chevy with 235k. You all don’t know how to do PM’s on trucks if you think 100k is end of life.  

Very true words here.  I have owned Fords, chevys and yotas.  Preventive maintaince is key to any brand.  But yes it easy to say toyotas are  better because typically they are built better.  Just take care of your shiit and you'll be surprised how far you can go with a vehicle.  

• Like 1

Oh yea had a 2001 ram 1500 but had a bad taste in my mouth after tranny went at 80k.  Those 5.7 magnum engines are solid though. 

37 minutes ago, G_E_E said:

Oh yea had a 2001 ram 1500 but had a bad taste in my mouth after tranny went at 80k.  Those 5.7 magnum engines are solid though. 

Ram has come a long ways that’s for sure. 

22 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Ram has come a long ways that’s for sure. 

I hope so, Chrysler trannys are a huge running joke.  Almost guaranteed to find someone that had had a problem with them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, G_E_E said:

I hope so, Chrysler trannys are a huge running joke.  Almost guaranteed to find someone that had had a problem with them.

I was just talking to a transmission shop about service on my GMC. He told me he was a Dodge guy and thats why he always keeps a spare transmission on the shelf. 

I am.

1995 F250 XLT Powerstroke 5spd extra cab 4x4

2003 F250 XL  Single cab AT 4x4 5.4L

• Like 2

I have a 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Limited I am looking to part ways with.  I was looking to get 29k obo for it. Has 125k, upgrade trailFX bumper, LED lights on the front, trifold hard top in back, very well taken care of.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

In 3rd world countries, the #1 make driven is Toyota, I'll say maybe or close to 80%  The next 10% will be Nissan,  5% will be Hondas and the other 5% will other brands.  Some Toyotas have way more than 300,000 + miles and they still going and getting great mileage.

Maybe, how much is a 2005 Dodge 2500, quad cab, 4x4, diesel, off road package, 6 speed manual transmission worth? 140,000 miles, original owner, never missed an oil change.

• Like 1