Sign in to follow this  
Couesdeer

Workshop cleanout#2 Cheap stuff!

The purge continues:

First up is an older, but solid Cabelas internal frame pack with some goodies to get somebody started backpacking.  Included will be a down sleepingbag/stuff sack.  The sleeping bag is not labeled and is likely 20+years old.  It has not been stored compacted and the loft is good.  I would estimate it to be a 15-25 degree bag.  Multimat sleeping pad.  Only about three years old.  I went with a lighter one.  Small tent by first gear.  Inexpensive, but only 3,5 lbs.  And finally a crazy creek seat.  These things were all the rage in the 90s when I was backpacking Yellowstone Park with the hippies. 

SOLD

Next is a Frankford arsenal vibratory tumbler with some walnut media.  Works perfectly.  The only downside is that I have lost the wingnut that holds the lid down.  Trip to Ace ought to cure that, though. SOLD

Arrows and hip quiver 37 arrows (shafts) lots of old XX75s some carbon arrows, too.  I'm tired of storing them thinking that i might use them sometime.  Free to someone who can use them.

AR 15 handguards: One 11" by Troy industries with flip up sight and mounting screws and a 15" one by Midwest industries.  Sold

Magazines:    60 round AR magazine (5.56)  Sold

Walnut Stock Blank; I was told that it is English walnut, but I'm for from an expert.  Measures 33.5" long X 7", tapering to 3".  thickness is 2.5"  Wax seal over the ends.  Weighs 10lbs SOLD

Benjamin .22 pellet rifle with scope and pellets $75 $60 $50

Crooked horn Bino harnesses 2 of them.  $10 takes both.

All items are located in Catalina, north of Tucson.

I will be going through PHX sometime next week.....

20230601_081158 (2).jpg

20230601_081216 (2).jpg

20230601_092235 (2).jpg

20230601_081548 (2).jpg

Any idea what type of gun the stock blank is suitable for? I have an old heirloom single shot 12ga that needs a new stock.

Which model is the Benjamin?

I was going to do a Mauser 98 Sporter with the stock blank, years and years ago it has enough meat on it to do most centerfire rifle stocks.  

Benjamin is a Varmint NP model#BVNK92SX

Scope is a 3-9 Centerpoint 

Someone needs to jump on the gunstock blank. That will make a fine custom rifle and I am sure that it is a most desirable thin shell walnut, probably English walnut. Good grain layout also.

• Like 2