lefty

san carlos whitetail

hey everyone, i just got back from san carlos and killed an awesome buck. he's a palmated 4x4 with a 2inch drop tine on his left antler making him a 5x4. the mass is awesome.he was scored at 114 3/8. alls i had was a disposable camera so i can't post the pics, but i think grong had them e-mailed to him today,so grong if you read this please post those pics that rick sent you, thanks.

A disposable camera?!?!?! WTS dude it's 2009, they make these real neat cameras that take pictures digitally and it's puts the image on a trick little memory card that you can plug into your computer to see the pics. I know it sounds crazy but it's so true!!! It's crazy.... They actually have cameras now that instead of using film inside that camera that you have to load and unload you just point, shoot and play the pics back on a magic screen on the back of the camera called a LCD screen that'll show you the picture you just took!!! It's INSANE I know, I nearly fainted 10 YEARS ago when I saw it but I'm here to tell you that it is REAL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't mean to bust your chops but I'm busting your chops. :P

Disposable camera? Really!? You're tellin us you had enough money to pay for a San Carlos Indian Reservation coues whitetail buck tag and for the cost of the gas you paid to go hunt and come back home you could've had a pretty decent digital camera. REALLY! Sorry bro, it's called sarcasm and I'm layin it on pretty thick..... But really a disposable camera? WOW!!! :blink: :huh:

Please tell us you didn't shoot this buck with your great grandpa's old Winchester 30.30 with just the iron sights and his old 1955 box of ammo too did you?

Congrats on a freakin pig of a buck!!

post-3-1230871003.jpg

post-3-1230871026.jpg

post-3-1230871044.jpg

post-3-1230871067.jpg

A DISPOSABLE CAMERA FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!!!! GOOD LORD MAN DID I MENTION IT'S 2009!?!?!?!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wow, that's a great buck!! Love all that mass and a drop tine too!!

Congratulations!

Amanda

P.S. as far as that disposable camera goes....I think Grong covered that quite well!

how'd you know about the .30 .30 too? i know man the disposable camera thing is wierd, but here's the deal, i'm kinda superstitious, it always seems like when i carry a camera i don't kill whatever i'm after, or i get a dink, so sometimes i don't even carry one! i knew i would shoot something on this trip, so i met myself half way and carried a cruddy camera. i'm sure some people can relate to this, bust my chops if you want, it' ok, i can take it. i did get some great pics, just with the old school stuff. believe me i've got a permanent picture of that buck in my scope burned in my mind!

Wow, that is some beautiful mass.

Awesome buck,

--Bill

Wow! Talk about some circumference measurements. Congrats.

Sweet MASS man that is one heck of a buck! A huge congrats to you on that pig.

Phil

Nice buck again Jason. From seeing your buck in person at GTT's taxidermist shop today those pics do not do your buck justice man. The mass on that buck is sick

Larry