Sign in to follow this  
josh

Early birthday present

I had time this afternoon for one stand ,so I hit a spot that I had a cat come into before but did not get a shot at. Well this time it worked out perfect. I had just started the caller along with the whirling woodpecker when I was looking to my left I turned back to look at the caller and up on the hill out in front of me I noticed something as soon as I thought it was a bobcat it sat up and started in to the call hard and fast. I lost sight of it through the brush but caught movement and hit it with some #4 Buck. It is a nice mature tom with worn down teeth. It ended up being a great day before birthday present.

Dude! That is a GIANT cat! Did you tell the taxidermist you are on the way?

Just weighed him at #22.5 he sure looked big coming to the call. May have to get this one mounted, although I've got a line on a super secret spot that a buddy of mine saw three big bobcats in two days while deer hunting.

Dude! That is a GIANT cat! Did you tell the taxidermist you are on the way?

Just weighed him at #22.5 he sure looked big coming to the call. May have to get this one mounted, although I've got a line on a super secret spot that a buddy of mine saw three big bobcats in two days while deer hunting.

22? Thats it>! Man I would have said closer to 30!!!

Keep him skinned and in the freezer, if you kill one from the super secret spot then now you have two kitties! Sell the other one, or make a rug!

NICE, see ya on friday i found a nice buck for ya, and we will sling some ink, so get ready boy. INK 'N' BLOOD