Sign in to follow this  
creed_az_88

What do i get her

I need some help guys! Theres been plenty of talk about new bows and what bows the biggest and the smallest and fastest and smoothest and ugliest and prettiest. So i feel pretty good about what new bow i should buy for myself when the time comes, but until then i need to get my mom a new bow. She works so hard at putting an arrow in a deer, but she just hasnt made it happen. Shes had so many close calls its crazy, and i believe a new bow would really boost her confidence. Shes not a power-lifter and her arms are far from long so she needs a bow that shoots fast yet smooth and accurate. What type of set up should i surprise her with?

thanks guys,

creed

My wife likes the hoyt kobalt. She saw it at an archery shoot and just couldn't quit talking about it. So we went to TIMBER MESA ARCHERY in Show Low. Gary had one she could shoot, the rest is history. Check them out she may feel the same.

Go with the Diamond Razor Edge. Just bougt one for my girlfriend and she loves it. She has a very short draw...22", and cant pull back 40 lbs yet, but shes getting there. The great thing about that bow it the range of adjustmets, it goes from a 19" draw to a 29" draw and 19 lbs to 50 lbs. Very fast and very quiet. The bow goes for around $349.

Guided hunt to help her odds??

I bought my wife the Martin Leopard for Christmas a year ago. Midnight blue, cause she didnt want camo. The bow comes with a 15 lb draw weight adjustment, all of the modules for different draw lengths, its a single cam so it draws smoothly and like all Martins it was very affordable. Good luck.

I would go with a gift certificate and let her pick it out. Easiest and safest method out there. And having a bow she likes that she picked out will be way better then you getting the wrong color scheme, or something she dosent like the feel of.

Hey Creed,

I think this will be a nice surprise for your mom. I think she will like what ever you decide to get her. I have been married for 12 years now and the best advice I could give you is let her pick it out and that way she will enjoy it that much more. Good luck and thanks for taking me out hunting this last weekend.

Myrob.

you know what they say about diamonds :rolleyes:

the diamond razors edge is perfect for most women and kids adjustable to the moon. smooth,quite and fast. ;)

i have some specs on it if you want to pm me.

azmeat