grizzly

Easton Bowhunting TV

Havn't seen it online.

Definetly Globe, and it was Randy from Archery Headquarters

It was a good show... It really illustrated how jump and cagey these are are... Did you see how that doe bolted from their view??? I think that it was cool that he would air an unsuccessful hunt. I was surpriesed that the guy helping him didn't have more tricks in his bag.... I mean if you had a guy coming to hunt with you, I think that more than 3 different deer in 3 days would have been achieveable.... Glad I caught the show.... I was assuming 24A, 27, 28, or maybe 23 south.... based on the elk comment. They should have been hunting higher numbers down south.... IMO. ;)

Anyone find the show on-line yet? I can't seem to. A buddy told me the WallMart looked like Globe and there was a valley archery shop owner that had something to do with the hunt!!?? :rolleyes: :ph34r:

I agree, my first thought was, "hey that is the wal-mart in Globe." Those monsoon storms can screw any hunt up.

Yeah I saw that walmart and new right away where it was because of the walmart and the tree in the back ground. After the archery shoot this weekend I went and confirmed it by the big tree next to it. So awsome to see something on tv like this.