Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

ISE Show

Drum role............

:unsure: .......And the B&C Score is???????? :unsure:

I knew I forgot to ask something while at the show! <_<

I was there and purchased a shirt from Amanada on Saturday (with my little brother, if she remembers talking with me). Somehow I held back from buying one of those Covert trail cameras. What a great afternoon though.

I had the pleasure of seeing Nathan's archery buck up close and its extremely impressive! I'll let someone else reveal the score, but he was excited and its big.

It is a awesome Buck. Nathan was sure excited on saturday. I dont blame him. Once in a lifetime experiance!

Wow, what a great weekend at the ISE show!! I had so much fun talking with so many members of this forum, and scoring several deer for them. Thanks to all who generously donated money to the website at the show and those who bought shirts, videos, bino packs, trail cams, etc. Sales were good and it really helps this website! I gave out several CouesWhitetail.com stickers at the show also.

Here are a few pics from the event:

Man, did I love seeing the little kids wearing their newly purchased CouesWhitetail.com shirts!!!

Julius Hostetler's son (Julius):

post-1-1236018142.jpg

post-1-1236018158_thumb.jpg

Mjmhunter's son (Hunter)

post-1-1236018181.jpg

Nathan and his buck (and the orange shirt!!)

post-1-1236018220_thumb.jpg

Gino bought a new safe (and showed remarkable restraint in picking the size....he wanted the bigger one!). He asked me to put a CouesWhitetail.com sticker on the safe immediately after he paid for it! Thanks Gino...looks great! here is a pic of it:

post-1-1236018239.jpg

The Arizona Deer Association booth was next to Eastman's trophy deer display. Roger Selner ran that booth and has mostly mulies in his display, but also a very nice sitka (first on left):

post-1-1236018370_thumb.jpg

post-1-1236018364_thumb.jpg

And Roger bought a 118 coues from AGFD that had been confiscated from a hunter who took the buck in Mexico.

post-1-1236018437_thumb.jpg

On the way to the show, I stopped and did a photo shoot with the new Jason Lewis bronze. Here is a pic of it. I had the bronze at the show for all to see. I also had that little bronze shed Jason made for me and people really enjoyed that as well.

post-1-1236018504_thumb.jpg

and here is Mark Nixon's buck that I scored for him at the show. he is going to graciously allow us to use this buck for a guess the score contest. It's a monster and very unique!!

post-1-1236018541.jpg

Thanks to all who took the time to stop by and say hi! I enjoyed meeting everyone and talking Coues!

And thanks again for all the support. The generosity of the members amazes me! THANK YOU!

Amanda

It was great to meet you Amanda. Thanks for the shirt and more importantly thanks for a great website!

Andrew

Thanks for everything, Amanda!!!! The Safe & Sticker look great and is now installed and full!!! :blink: :lol: :lol: Maybe I should have gotten the Big One!?! :rolleyes: :lol: I still have a little room left... :rolleyes:

It was Great to see everyone at the Show... even you Chrissy! ;) :lol: :P My favorite part of going to the ISE is running into old friends that you only see maybe once a year. It was Awesome to get to spend time with my Buddies, Manny(mjmhunter) and Eric(ehunt) and thier families!!! It was Even more fun for me cuz my Buddy, Stuffy was my D-D... Thanks Pal!! Vern it was good to see you and the Boy!! Always new he'd turn into a Helluva Man... :) Congrats to you and Lori on that!!!! Weird seein' the boys grown up!!!