coues7

Baby boy names

Congratulations Scott! We're expecting our 3rd as well and my wife is ready to strangle me because I'm pretty indecisive. I'm pretty picky with names. Remember, these kids have to go through elementary and junior high so don't go naming your kid Peppersauce cause it's your favorite canyon to hunt!

Forgive me if someone's already done that.......

Good luck with your names and sorry I have no suggestions. You can't go wrong with Jake.. Ladies dig it!

Congrats on the boy, I have 2 boys the first is named after me and the youngest is Cody. If I had another I would name him Pistol.

Congratulations!

I had my first in Sept 08, a boy, my wife and I named him Wyatt Keegan. For whatever reason sometimes we (me) call him Hubbs McDonovan. I think it has a nice ring to it. We also considered Landon and Raymond. Anyway, congratulations again!

Nate

We named our son Roy Henry(Hank) after his great grandfather and Hank from a fishing friend who passed away.

Scott,

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I've very happy for you and your family! I'm sure you will love my suggestion!!

NIMROD----(The mighty hunter) or Bowdry pronounced bow-drie-from a Louis La'Mour book.

My son's names are Clayton and Tyler

How about Austin?

Hey what about Dallas? :lol:

:lol:

I'm kind Partial to Gino, myself! :lol: :lol: It is a GREAT German name..... and everyone expects an Italian guy the first time they meet you !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The GREAT GINO I think I heard that somewhere before! :P :lol:

The GREAT GINO I think I heard that somewhere before! :P :lol:

LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :P Thought you might recognize that!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!!!!

Congratulations Scott! We're expecting our 3rd as well and my wife is ready to strangle me because I'm pretty indecisive. I'm pretty picky with names. Remember, these kids have to go through elementary and junior high so don't go naming your kid Peppersauce cause it's your favorite canyon to hunt!

Forgive me if someone's already done that.......

Good luck with your names and sorry I have no suggestions. You can't go wrong with Jake

Peppersauce........LMAO

Congrats on the kids! Congrats to all of you! Kids are truly a blessing!

We named our two boys Ty Evan and Weston Cole.

Lance

on the radio the other day they were talking about unique names.

one for the boys was:

last name Case

first name Justin