coues7

Baby boy names

Way to get one past the goalkeeper Scott!! Our first son Jake took us about a half an hour to settle on. We couldn't agree on Ryan until on the way to have him delivered. To me, Ryan was that dorky kid in elementary school that sat in the front seat of the bus, hunched down picking his nose every day. As you know, Ryan now is one of a kind. Just some advice- if you wait until you are on the way to have him delivered, your wife will win the name debate. For us we wanted simple names, and broke from most of the rest of our family that felt is was their obligation to find some 5th great grandparents cousins uncle to name thier kids after. I'll tell you, that having a boy is AWESOME, and you will love it.

Congrats to you! Kids are the best!

Our boys' names are Tanner Eric and Parker Scott, when we have another boy we will probably go with Carsen Glenn.

We were having trouble with boy names we could agree on, so it was probably good we had a girl. Anyway the names I like were:

Colton James

Colton Dale

Virgil James

Henry James

Trenton James

James, Virgil, and Dale are family names...anyway the wife was real picky about boy names. Good luck and congrats!!!

caleb

copen

braydon, brayden

logan