BowNut

2nd leg of the Triple Crown

Going to the 2nd leg and looking for the best place to stay around Texas Canyon. I have only been in that area once or twice and I did not pay to much attention to what was around there. Is there any hotels close by or do I need to stay in Tucson and drive the shoot. Just need a clean bed to get my beauty sleep and not to high dollar.

Thanks

Dick,

That would be good information to post on the other sites. According to MapQuest, Tombstone is 41 miles away, Benson 17 miles, and Willcox 25 miles from Dragoon.

On the ABA site, I could not get the link to work when I clicked on "2nd Leg of Triple Crown..read more" (found on the right side of the web-page). I like the newer site you have done.

Doug

Doug,

I will get this posted to the other sites also.

I fixed that broken link, thanks for bringing it to my attention and thanks for the positve comments on the website.

We will continue to work at keeping it as current as possible.

camping/motels

The above link also provides some brief but interesting history on Texas Canyon and the Triangle T Ranch.

Dick

Triangle T is about 15-20 minutes from Benson, And there are plenty of hotels and a few motels in town. I believe the triangle T also has little cottages, but dont remember if they rent them out. But Benson is definately the closest.

Thanks for all the info guys. Had a friend call all the cottages and camp spots with hook-ups are full at the ranch. They did say they had a lot of dry camps available for tents.

Thanks Again