Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Look only if you like brown bone........

I think I will follow you next time you head out Josh!! Since I live right accross the street, I will sit night and day in my gear and wait for you to leave, then I can find something besides spikes from three years ago LOL!!!! :ph34r:

WHAT WHAT WHO WHAT WHAT!?!?!?!?! Which house are you? You the one that's been sneaking into my truck and getting my top secret topo maps? If so I've got trail camera photos of you that I attach to the side of my poo truck every night to catch you. Nice choice of masks btw.... Jenna Jameson? Dream on.....

OMG :blink: Sneekin in you're truck to get ur topos and watchin you're house, YIKES!!

I had a topo of an entire unit littered with all my finds of my first 2 years, probly 10 honey holes, and a couple hundred horns,. I burned the map and don't mark my finds on my new maps anymore cause of horror stories like these, also my friend in roundvalley has to " watch his tale" when goin out he says. And jason upon returning to the truck with a porcupine pack will try to get the heck outa dodge before someone sees him leaving a spot with all the horns. It's gettin so bad.... I'm gonna say you need to watch some 007 james bond and use his tactics i Guess :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Grong, Josh Grong :lol: :lol: :lol: gotta nice ring to it and scarry similarity done it! I think i'm gonna invent maps that self destruct after use :huh: . Some guys mark all their spots and finds and kills on their gps, do those things require a password :huh: ? You'd think so

By the way still druleing over this set!!

AZantlerhead, I was TOTALLY joking about getting my truck jacked and my maps compromised. I was just messin around...... As usual.

OUGH OUGH, just watch out for Big foot, he likes man maps allot!! ;) ;) I think we'd all die from laughing if we make it out. ME JUST FUN TOO :lol: :lol:

With my luck I would reach in to Josh's truck to get them and he would have it wired so his Poo Truck releases about the same time.

I never thought of the GPS. So next time I will steal the GPS and leave the maps!!!! :ph34r:

I don't even have a GPS, I keep it all up in the old dome.

Ya if you care to have some deep green colored goo spray you then ye best keep yer mits out of me old truck! I may be known to fill the cab of a truck full of the stuff too for tresspassers and theives.... Oh and MORONS that like to carve where they're from in my toilets.

Hey CouesforLife when you gonna post pics of that whacky splitbeam bull you picked up close to our houses?

Josh, you have me confused with someone else. I guess I should tell you that I live accross the street and everytime your son comes over he either loses a truck or parts to it in my yard.

The only nice horns I have found ever was about 5 years ago at the top of Beaver Creek. It was acutally an archery kill about 6 months old. Head still attached. I had it in Pat's shop for awhile and eventually sold it. It scored about 330.

It is another subject but we found the expandable broadhead in the ribes not expanded.

You need another hint: I drive a red truck!!!

dang EARL!!!!! I figured it was your new neighbor right next to you. I heard he's got a cool elk head he found this winter. Nice to see you on here!

I saw him and someone looking at it but don't talk to them much. They are kind of hermits, never see them outside hardly. It looked nice and I thought maybe he had shot it, I think it had a skull plate on it. Maybe he found it.

Glad you findly figured out who was harassing you here!!!

Hey josh I'm the one that lives next to earl. just come on by and i will show you that bull. I have a bigger bull that i picked up a couple of years ago thats worth looking at too. havent brought much of my hunting stuff down here yet dont have enough room for it all.

Nice find Josh.Just found a brown set of coues sheds down south that have the SILVER RING!

Hey josh I'm the one that lives next to earl. just come on by and i will show you that bull. I have a bigger bull that i picked up a couple of years ago thats worth looking at too. havent brought much of my hunting stuff down here yet dont have enough room for it all.

Hey right on man, if I see you outside babysitting my son and your kid and his four wheeler I'll come down if I'm not to busy.

Nice find Josh.Just found a brown set of coues sheds down south that have the SILVER RING!

PICTURES PICTURES!!!!!!

I found a freshie on Saturday and an oldie. I'll post pics when I get some time.

Your suppose to bring that stuff first. Everything else is secondary, unless its food and beer!! :D