az4life

Steve's Big Cat

Thought you guys might like to see these pics. This is a friend of a friend (Steve) who spent 8 days mountain lion hunting and finally bagged a nice one last week. This is a great lion!

I understand it was a guided hunt with dogs around Josh's neck of the woods.

Enjoy.

Steves%20CAT.jpg

Steves%20CAT%202.jpg

Steves%20CAT%203.jpg

Guest Ernesto C

Niiiiiiice,very nice!! Congrats to the friend or your friend! and thanks for sharing the pic.

Ernesto C.

Thats one nice cat ....Congrats to Steve :unsure: ....Thats what I want to get REAL BAD. :) az4life, Thanks for sharing them.

very nice for sure. It sounds like he earned it too. Way to go thanks for the pics.

That sure is a biggin! How many were passed up before taking that one?

Wow, thats a keeper! I always get a lion tag in Idaho and never seem to see any lions until I hunt Arizona. Guess I'll have to see what an out of state lion tag costs this year in Arizona. Was it a gun or bow kill?

Craig.

Sorry, I do not know Steve, but a mutual friend sent me the pics. I got the email pictures and very few details on the hunt. It was Somewhere around Camp Verde I think.

The email my friend sent asked me if it brought back memories. in a word, YES.

In 2001 I nearly got muched by a lion when I was out scouting without a gun. near camp Verde. Scared the tar out of me. First time I ever saw a lion and he came after me like I was his dinner. I finally forced him back at about 10 feet away from me and let me tell you it was something I will never forget!

Later