Sign in to follow this  
chrismp51

AZ Bobcat

Me and a buddy took the day off of work and headed up north for a day of calling. We made a lot of stands, and finally got this bobcat to come in. She came in at the 8 minute mark, and Sal made a great 80 yard shot. I almost sealed the deal on my second badger, but he dove in his hole before I could get a shot off! With the exception of a HUGE nail in my tire, we had a great day of calling. Saw a lot of folks with some serious bone, cant wait to get back up for some shed hunting. Congrats Sal on your first Bobcat!

IMG_5468.jpg

IMG_5475.jpg

Great looking cat. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Way to go! What the heck did he shoot it in a tree. :lol: Proud of old SallyBalls for putting the smack down on his first cat. Just bummed that I gave up my seat in the truck. I better get a big thank you from you Sal. :lol:

Great job! Called one in last week and my buddy missed!!! Nice pics

Stacey,

No....I actually just charged the battery today so I can take it to the shop. I have not gotten on the quad since the last hunting trip we were on and I destroyed my leg trying to get up competition hill. Thanks for reminding me...I will have the mighty Polaris back next week though...you ready to head up to Crown King for lunch??? Come to think of it whenever you are around we have bad luck...I rolled my quad at Seven Springs, Chris flipped his in Crown King, and to add insult to injury we never get to kill anything....You better go see a Monk to get your Aura cleansed or something, otherwise you will have to stay home with the ex-wife...haha

Stacey,

No....I actually just charged the battery today so I can take it to the shop. I have not gotten on the quad since the last hunting trip we were on and I destroyed my leg trying to get up competition hill. Thanks for reminding me...I will have the mighty Polaris back next week though...you ready to head up to Crown King for lunch??? Come to think of it whenever you are around we have bad luck...I rolled my quad at Seven Springs, Chris flipped his in Crown King, and to add insult to injury we never get to kill anything....You better go see a Monk to get your Aura cleansed or something, otherwise you will have to stay home with the ex-wife...haha

Go easy.. Stacy is going through a rough time. I think he may need some counseling.....Or a rabbits foot (bought at store with his luck). :lol: