GameHauler

How Many Times did you Call Today?

G&F want's to make some real money they should check into 1-900-942-3000!!! :lol: :lol:"You are so HOT! You were drawn for hunt number 3122 Big Boy!" :P :P :lol: :lol: I would hate to see my phone bill after the last couple days!

everybody take a break, it won't be intell next tuesday the 1st. ;)

You will be waiting awhile if you are waiting for Tuesday the 1st

G&F want's to make some real money they should check into 1-900-942-3000!!! :lol: :lol:"You are so HOT! You were drawn for hunt number 3122 Big Boy!" :P :P :lol: :lol: I would hate to see my phone bill after the last couple days!

I think Lark already tried that a few years ago.

As of 5 minutes ago they were having technical difficulties after letting me enter all my info. So should not be long now Maybe even tonight.

settle down fellas. The draw wont even be complete for a couple of days yet. Record # of applicants again this year and not enough available staff at G&F. Results should be out by the middle of next week.

settle down fellas. The draw wont even be complete for a couple of days yet. Record # of applicants again this year and not enough available staff at G&F. Results should be out by the middle of next week.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys crack me up!!! :rolleyes: I'm not calling..... My phone will blow up when the results are posted.... that will be my sign to check to see if I was blessed with my Bull Tag!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gino, you arent foolin us.....we know you are a "closet caller" ;) so let me know when they are out :lol: