ya, i've gotten through 3 times. once at 10:58 this morning and twice this afternoon within about an hour. I WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I GOT AN EARLY ARCHERY BULL TAG!!!!

ya, i've gotten through 3 times. once at 10:58 this morning and twice this afternoon within about an hour. I WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I GOT AN EARLY ARCHERY BULL TAG!!!!

30 378

CONGRATS!! NOW STOP CALLING!!!!! :P UNLESS YOU WANT TO START CALLING FOR ME!!!!

How many people are going to have carpal tunnel syndrome after today. There are going to be nightmares and all you're going to hear is beeeep beeeeep beeeeep beeeep, waking up in a cold sweat only to call the number in the middle of the night just to make sure you got drawn, or to see if the you were not drawn might have been a mistake. Just to think we get to do this all over again in a few months, I am going to put in for an Oct. coues tag and I won't have to worry about it then.

Been calling all day. azmeathunter you hit the nail on the head. STAMINA!!! Getting some laughs on here though. packhorse talking about carrying heavy stuff for friend made me laugh.

How many people are going to have carpal tunnel syndrome after today. There are going to be nightmares and all you're going to hear is beeeep beeeeep beeeeep beeeep, waking up in a cold sweat only to call the number in the middle of the night just to make sure you got drawn, or to see if the you were not drawn might have been a mistake. Just to think we get to do this all over again in a few months, I am going to put in for an Oct. coues tag and I won't have to worry about it then.

:P My left arm was falling asleep from holding it up to my ear.

First Girl just found out she was not drawn :(

I dang sure did not want to tell her and now have to go to her house

and remove all firearms before so goes to the EXPO looking for GF employees :o

Just kidding of course but she is really disappointed :(

Hey 30:378

I'll shoot mine early, opening morning so I can go up and help you get yours. No sense in messing around

Hawkeye

After who knows how many attempts, I worked out an efficient system of cell in one hand and house phone in the other. Then I heard a ring and promptly hung up out of habit. DOH!!!!!!! Back at it...

I about pissed my pants - after almost 27 years of applying, I finally drew an antelope tag here in Unit 7. Maximum bonus points down the shi___er, but I finally made it!!! Going out scouting again tomorrow - already been out several times these last few weeks. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.......

And to top it off, I drew a Unit 9 general season bull tag too - 3 points well wasted.

I was blessed. Sorry some of you weren't drawn - been there, done that, and it sucks.

After who knows how many attempts, I worked out an efficient system of cell in one hand and house phone in the other. Then I heard a ring and promptly hung up out of habit. DOH!!!!!!! Back at it...

Been their done that <_<

I found a back up way to get to the G&F system..... Click here

cmc

:lol: :P :lol:

I post dated this post to only to be posted

after a couple hundred took the time to read it.

Thats Great ;)