Hi All,

I have purchased a corporate table for CouesWhitetail.com at the AZ Deer Assoc. annual fundraiser to be held at Rawhide in Scottsdale on April 16.

So far, I have 5-6 of the 10 tickets spoken for.

This will be a great banquet, lots of great live and silent auction items. Good people, good food, and raising money for deer in AZ.

Let me know if you are interested. I am asking people for $55 each to help cover some of the cost. But there will be $300 worth of raffle tickets we can split up for the people at the table. And a commerative gift, which was a nice knife last year, will be given away on this site during another guess the score contest.

Amanda

Hey Amanda:

I'll let you know ASAP on this. I may be going-in on a table with Woody, and I'm also not quite sure how many friends I have to account for.

As mentioned; I'll let you know soon...

S.

:P

Amanda,

I am moving to Phoenix the weekend before the banquet and I am pretty sure that I would be able to go and my wife would like to also. How do we proceed from here and what time would the banquet be?

Cramer,

The banquet doors open at 4 pm and dinner is at 5:30 pm.

You can email me privately to arrange payment and receipt of the tickets. amanda@coueswhitetail.com

Amanda

Thanks Amanda I just sent you an e-mail. My wife and I sure am looking foward to it.

Amanda - Did the ADA get enough volunteers to run everything?

If you have any tickets left at the last minute, I may be interested. I have some things to juggle...

Also - Did you get all your Board positions filled?

Muskrat,

We still have some openings on the board, so if you are interested let me know. Maybe you should come to a board meeting and see how it goes. Or if you want, go to the website and find the contact info for the president of the ADA (Mark Bool) and get in touch with him.

The ADA is always looking for dedicated people to step up and help improve deer habitat and management in AZ. If anyone wants more info, go to www.azdeer.org or make a post here and I will answer questions.

Amanda

Amanda, remember I am in for two tickets for my son Travis and I.......lets get two tables if we can get enough CW people there.........Lets also get more people (like Marshall has) to get involved with ADA.......all of us are volunteer hunters that just want to ensure our kids have a opportunity in the future to enjoy the quality outdoor experience and big bucks Arizona has to offer.........Allen Taylor.....

Got your tickets ready for you Allen. I will bring them with me. I imagine you will be there early to help set up. If not, I will be there anyway and you can just look around for me.

Marshall, you coming to the banquet?

Amanda

Amanda, I just found out my son has a baseball tournament that saturday.....I am not sure if we can make it so I dont want to leave you hanging with the tickets......can you pick up two more people? Just let me know what we can do so you are not stuck with the tickets......I will find out tonight at Travis' ballgame if I can still go.........

The banquet was great! And yes, some CW.com people at our table did win some things. Mostly some smaller stuff like shooting sticks, but nobody at our table won any of the many dozens of guns that were raffled off.

I got to meet several people from this website, which is always fun and interesting.

I don't remember the exact value the Governor's coues deer tags went for, but it was around $13,000 each. The first one sold for a couple thousand more than the second.

We had about 650 people at the banquet and the venue (Rawhide) turned out to be an excellent place for it. We raised tons of money for deer!

Let's hear from some of the other CW.com people who were there....what did you think?

Amanda

The big question is.......................did anybody important get liquored up and make an a$$ of himself??? LOL

My wife and I attended the banquet and had a wonderful time (even though we didn't win anything), the food was great and enjoyed the company of fellow outdoorsman. Thanks Amanda for the opportunity to get out with you all.