Sign in to follow this  
THOR

3A&C archery Bull and 4B Rifle Antelope

My Father drew an Archery Bull tag in 3A&C and I drew a rifle Antelope tag in 4B. I had 18 bonus points waiting for this tag!!!!! about time! We have hunted Elk in 4B quite a few times and we know it well for that. We know 4B, 23, and 22S very well for Elk! If there is any one out there that knows 4B for Antelope or 3A&C for Elk I am willing to share secrets or good areas to start scouting. We know much of the southern units for Coues and Desert Muley as well as Sheep out West and Muleys out there as well. We have been quite succesful in all of those species as well as the Elk Unites noted above! We are willing to trade secrets or at least a good idea of where to start. We live in Tucson and are planning to put in many weeks of scouting for the up coming once in a life time tags. No rock left un-turned!

I know no one likes to put out there spots or ideas out on this site and that is the same way I am. I am just looking for a little help to get us started. We can meet in person or I will leave my E- Mail address. Thank you for what ever thoughts that are out there and good luck to all on the up coming season.

E-Mail me at: mthorsrud@base-x.com

or PM me.

Thanks again and good luck to all!!!!

~Mark

It's not like these units are so big you can not scout them over a few weekends. What have you been doing for the past 18 years?

I suggest parking on the side of I-40 (make sure you get outside the state right of way) and hunt next to Chevlon Creek. That way if you do get one you could possibly build a small boat and float the animal back to the road. You'll barely have to leave the hard top. Just remember it's illegal to shoot across roads.

If it isn't obvious, I'm just hacking on you. Get out there and find your own spots. That's half the fun!

hey Coueskilla: if you don't want to help the guy is OK but don't say anything .

or say something positive.