Sign in to follow this  
loco4coues

AR-31 (PSE)

I am selling:

PSE AR-31 (31 inches axle to axle)

Draw length: 28 inches

weight: 60-70lbs

It has a winner's choice string with around 120 shots on it. It has limbsavers, it has a ripcord drop away rest, montana black and gold sight with fiber optic pins, also comes with 11 gold tip carbon arrows, some muzzy 100 gr. 3 blade fized broadheads. Scott release. 4 inch doinker stablalizer, and the hard case.

This bow is awesome, little hand shock, quiet, very light and small.

Let me know if you are interested and we can hammer out a price. thanks guys

i know gamehauler...i just didn't want to be laughed at by pricing it to high, you know. I really don't want to sell it, things are just tight. I am selling a lot along with the bow. You all know what I payed for it all brand new.(close to $1000) I was thinking more like $375.

I think you're about on with that price... That'd be a nice setup for someone to get into bowhuntin for that kinda money... the guys that bug me are the ones that say they have $1200 into their 5 year old setup, and they want $900 out of it... bows depreciate like nuts, but you are about on... I used to be a salesman in an archery shop, and I HATED when guys would bring trade in's in... I would almost always end up offending them with what we could offer on their bow... good luck selling it!

I hope you sell it. These AR bows are really sweet bows and noone realizes it. I own three bows 2 mathews and an AR 34 ask me which one I took on my last 2 hunts and I'll say the AR. I is so smooth its ridiculous. This is a fair price for this bow.

so guys with all that said i think a $1000 was spot on to ask for my 2008 pse x-force dream season, spot hogg sight, whammy rest, limbsaver scoil, pse vertex quiver, and scott release. bought it in december 08 hunted in january and haven't touched it since. what did you guys think of that price?