Sign in to follow this  
GRAYLIGHT

Good stuff up for grabs

I have several items up for sale, If anyone likes them I'll ship them on the house when the check arrives:)

The bowbag you see is a unique custom bag I had made as a prototype, it was rediculously expensive.... $400 to be exact! I only want $45 for it. It will fit a Mathews Drenalin or DXT with 5 arrow quiver, has holes through it to carry it on your backpack.

The camo hats are unstructured in Max-1, New never worn, I'll take 40 for all of them or $10 a piece.

The little Badlands bad is a prototype, it is made for a rangefinder or camera. This bag closes via strong magnets pretty cool, I'll take $20 for it.

The Swarovski mount is self explanatory... $20

The Blackridge bad is a Badlands made bag just their less expensive line. It is a used once, new bag that I'd take $45 for.

The sony cybershot is a 5.1 megapixel camera that is in perfect condition, I'd take $50 for it.

Okay, that'll do it!....

post-1802-1241671579.jpg

post-1802-1241671592.jpg

post-1802-1241671599.jpg

post-1802-1241671615.jpg

post-1802-1241671624.jpg

post-1802-1241671635_thumb.jpg

I'll take the bow bag! Let me know via pm.

Interested in the back pack, could you post or pm me with some more pics of it? Thanks.

DubTee,

I also have a Badlands 2800 up for grabs too. It was used for one season and hauled one deer out. The pack is in perfect condition and maintains the factory lifetime warranty. Sell it for $120

As far as the Blackridge, I think it's sold.... Not sure yet... In any event I apologize as I don't have any more pic's to post at the moment. It is a great strong bag though.

Here's a pic of the 2800.

post-1802-1241801196.jpg

Thanks for the reply, no biggie on the black ridge, just thinking a cheaper backup would've been nice to have, let me know if the sale doesn't go through. Not interested in the 2800, I have a superday and that is good for me, great packs though.