Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Need Help for ADA Silent Auction

hey Guys,

I am in charge of the AZ Deer Association's silent auction this year and am in need of donations! If you think you might be able to donate something let me know. It can be used, but only if it's in great condition.

Things that tend to do well include hunting or camping equipment (guns, binos, tripods, tents, backpacks, GPS, radios, etc), wildlife art (paintings, prints, bronze, etc), and hunting and fishing trips (local or international). Or maybe you have some mounts or sheds you don't want anymore. Those can do well.

But you can also do stuff that isn't related to hunting, like donating a service of some kind (auto repair, bug extermination package, etc). Or if you have a way to get some vacation type trips donated, those are good too, like golf packages, or spa packages, or whatever.

I could also use help on the evening on the banquet. I know Christian said he would help, but I could use about 4 reliable people to help set up and closeout the auctions at the end of the evening. So if you are interested, let me know.

If you don't have a service or item to donate, but would still like to help you can always make a cash donation and we can use it to get stuff to auction off.

Amanda

I will see what sporting equipment I can get my hands on...

Amanda,

I left you a voice mail. (I think?)

Want to donate a new Covert cam to the silent auction.

I need to get with you on the $ etc....

Give me a ring when you can.

Thanks to several of you for offering some great donations (several not listed in the thread). I appreciate it.

Gary, the banquet is june 27, but it would be great to get the items ASAP so I can make sure it's all organized and in the program.

Amanda

Amanda,

I made my donation for the silent auction. I sent it straight to the ADA via paypal.