Sign in to follow this  
cohofishing

western hunter

Hi,

Got a copy of Western Hunter in the mail yesterday. Looks great. I can't wait to read it. It has a nice article about Amanda and coueswhitetail. com in this issue. I haven't subscribed to the magazine yet; so this issue was a surprise! Thanks

Has anyone else gotten one?

Happy Father's day!

Brent

Dad and I never subscribed, but I have spent over $1,000 at Outdoorsmans so I think that might have something to do with it.

We are always trying to put Western Hunter in the hands of "the most likely to buy something" guys. You guys with elk and antelpe tags fit that catagory perfectly. The next issue will be going to a totally different bunch so send in your subscription so that you don't miss anything.

Paul Kendall is a personal friend of mine and i think he does a great job with all of his productions. It is the type of movie you and i would shoot!

I got my magazine in the mail (after returning from big lake area). I love this magazine, it is a premium. Amanda had a great article in there and of course the rest of the mag was great. Any serious hunter should get get this magazine. I like the gear listing items like the Talus boots by Danner. It gives you an overview on the products, helps you decide more so than just shopping.........Thanks Chris.....................Allen Taylor........

I got one as well and it's a great magazine! I am going to go ahead and subscribe as well.

Western Hunter always has great hunting articles and great info on gear!! You guys that are not subscribers are really missing out on a great magazine!! Keep up the good work Chris!!!

:) yeah, great article in there. Way to go Amanda!!!! All your hard work is getting it's noteriety. Awesome.

Way to go Jody, Your famous!!! lol