when i get my new bow i am getting new arrows because , my draw length will be longer tan what my arrows are cut to now, so i need to get new arrows, what do you guys think i should get, and what spine should i get, it will be set at 55 lbs, and be adjusted to 60 as 55 gets real easy to pull and hold for over a minute and a 1/2, so probably in about 1 year, so what do you like?

when i get my new bow i am getting new arrows because , my draw length will be longer tan what my arrows are cut to now, so i need to get new arrows, what do you guys think i should get, and what spine should i get, it will be set at 55 lbs, and be adjusted to 60 as 55 gets real easy to pull and hold for over a minute and a 1/2, so probably in about 1 year, so what do you like?

What is your draw length??? I might be able to send you some of mine.... Let me warn you my arrows are short.... BUT WIDE... :)

J

my bow is set at 60 and i shoot the easton axis 400s. i like then alot was told they are for lighter draws. i get good flight and deep penatration. some one told me not to shoot anything over 300 but i really like these.