Sign in to follow this  
josh

Bobcat mount

Well the best part for me this time of the year is the taxidermist usually starts to call. and today he had a bobcat done that I shot back in jan 07. It was a real prime coated cat that I thought would look good on my desk.

That turned out great! After thinking about all of the cats you have killed, I cant give up the first of the season for a paint job! How was the progress on the snake?

Great looking cat. Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to put an arrow thru one. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Mark does some of the best taxidermy work Ive ever seen. I saw him work on this cat from start to finish. Nice big cat.

who did the work? great looking cat.

Mark's Southwestern Taxidermy in Mesa. Great guy

The cat is nice, but the job he did on the base is exceptional.

Youre right the base turned out great the rock looks so real and the piece of wood has alot of character. I have another bobcat Mark is doing for me it is a very large diamond back striking at a big tom that I shot last season. I saw the snake finished and it looked awesome so I can't wait to see it completed.

Well the best part for me this time of the year is the taxidermist usually starts to call. and today he had a bobcat done that I shot back in jan 07. It was a real prime coated cat that I thought would look good on my desk.

So he has so much work it took 2 years or? Nice cat!!

So he has so much work it took 2 years or? Nice cat!!

No it sat in my freezer for about 8 months before I brought it to him. Seems like most of my stuff takes about a year to get back from the couple different taxidermists I use.