Sign in to follow this  

With bear hunting not far off, i was filing through some pictures from last year getting fired up to do it all over again. The best part of the hunt was watching a sow and her two cubs. We watched them for about an hour. The blonde cub was a joy to watch. I was lucky enough to snap off a few pictures.

I'll be heading north to WA to bear hunt Aug 1st. I'm going in blind on a five day backcountry mission into the Manson Unit (243) just east of Lake Chelan. Never hunted for bear in WA. Anybody hunt bear in this part of the world?

If nothing else it will be nice to get away and hunt bear in some cooler weather.

post-2702-1248126560_thumb.jpg

post-2702-1248127155_thumb.jpg

One-Up-Guy... Today is Monday, not Tough Guy Tuesday. You should have waited a day to post those pictures.

Just messin with ya Switchback. Looks like a healthy bear.

:lol: my bad should of waited...thought I would take of picture of what ate me for the family to know...luckly he changed his mind

good luck on your hunt

Switchback,

Did you just happen upon that bear? Where you hunting for other animals, hiking, or what? That is an awsome bear. Good call on getting the picture before he gets hungry.

yes just out in the woods scouting a few weeks before deer season with no pistol got kind of nervous for a bit. I have had several run ins with this critters in the past, and even chased before... me and bears dont do well

Guest 300ultramag.

switch back the one-upper! ha ha both good pics....

in the first pic I cant see which way the blonde one is facing?