HEADACHE

NAP Quik Fletch

I just got through installing some of those new NAP Quick Fletch

32272nap-quik-fletch-twiste.jpg

Talk about easy!

Just stripped six arrows clean, boiled some water, poured into a glass tall enough to put arrow into and they shrunk around the arrow, no mess, no time, and solid as heck.

Whole deal took me ten minutes to unfletch and refletch 6 arrows!

Took them out and shot them through the bow. . . hitting exactly same place as I was with my other fletch, they fly great and super stable.

Shot one into the rock pile to see if I could shake it loose. . . nope

You can buy them as "Twister" . . . which spin a little, or "Quikspin TS" speedhunter which have the little kickers and spin a lot! I got the plain Twisters.

Just thought I would pass this along, they seem great and easy to use. Fly well. and no glue or weak bonds!

Are they pricy?? Also have you shot them at long range yet?

I have only shot them to 70 yards.

I bought a six pack off ebay for like $12 shipped so not too bad.

These flew very well for me from 20 all the way to 70

I have shot the regular NAP quickspins before and didn't like them as they spun too hard, these are a nice middle ground I think.

Hopefully I will post another picture of them with another huge `Bab Muley eh?

I've been using them for a few months now, and I love them. I've shot out to 90 yards with them. My groups are tighter and more consistent. I think I gained a few FPS when I switched to these, because I noticed I was hitting about 4 inches higher than my regular arrows. They're very durable and well worth the money. You can find them at any Cabelas or Bass Pro Shop for about $13. When you factor in the time it takes to fletch your arrows the traditional way (not to mention the added cost of having someone do it for you if you don't have the jigs, etc) the expense is well worth it. If you can boil water, you can have a set of perfectly fletched arrows in minutes. Not to mention they look cool! I noticed that the folks on the "Archers Choice" TV show use them.

;)

I started useing them about Nov. and love them. Ihaven't run them through the chronograph yet but they do fly a little faster cuz I was hitting about three to four inches higher also. It is so much eazier than having to glue every one of them.