post-3206-1256158815.jpgAll these bucks are awesome, so congrats to everyone.

My best buck overall is the buck that i killed this year with my bow and I doubt I will ever be able to top. I have scored him out numberous times that all ranges from 128-133

My best rifle bucks are a 105 incher from Mexico and a 108 incher from Arizona

post-3206-1256158825.jpg

archery_coues.php

My personal best just happened in August 2009. He is my first Archery buck and my biggest buck so far. He grossed 103 1/2 and netted 101. Great topic and some very nice bucks. Congrats to all and good luck to the others this year and years to come.

021.jpg

024.jpg

030.jpg

• Like 2

I've shot a 90 incher and forkie with a rifle, and a spike with a bow. I would trade all three for the thrill of watching my son shoot this little guy last year. A day to remember for me and my two boys.

post-1571-1256167502_thumb.jpg

post-1571-1256167519_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

post-2229-1256270700.jpg

My best was just last month with my bow. It had been years since I'd been so excited to take an animal I think!

I would be excited also to take a Buck like that with my Bow. Congrats Marvin!!

That is a big bodied deer any idea on the weight? Sucker looks like a eastern body.

No wonder I can't find any big bucks, you guys shot them all! Great bucks everybody!

I've killed 8 coues bucks and there all my favorite but my biggest is this 108'' rifle buck. He was our third choice buck that year and when I had him in the crosshairs I didn't even realize it was him but I knew I wanted him.

post-1277-1257222050.jpg

My biggest and only archery buck came this last Dec. He scores 87'' and I couldn't be more proud of this spot and stalk trophy!

post-1277-1257222307_thumb.jpg

Love to see all the real thick horns, I had to show my personal best as I did it with my brothers and I still love looking up on the wall and smile.

His G3 is broken off which would have made him a 4X4, He is from 36B, unofficial score with me doing it for the first time by instructions was 112 counting the broken horn

post-4028-1261187333.jpg

Long time visitor, first time poster...

Best Arizona buck is from this past Jan. I finally took a decent buck with my bow. Thirteen years after my first archery coues. Official P&Y score is 74 4/8"

P.s. Great website

post-4048-1261546777_thumb.jpg

My best & only coues to date, Jan '09. 78 yard shot & 3 hour pack out.... that's one that'll not be soon forgotten.

l_f46246fdaddb4df69e8f76e3c86fa975.jpg

l_b40ccccd4fc946cc971a94d66b6a5751.jpg

Nice back-pack Matys281. Looked like you stuffed the whole critter in there. I own the Canadian and have had great results, packed out a muley so far. Hoping a grey ghost this January. Which model are you using ? The Alaskan or is that the Canadadian ?

Nice back-pack Matys281. Looked like you stuffed the whole critter in there. I own the Canadian and have had great results, packed out a muley so far. Hoping a grey ghost this January. Which model are you using ? The Alaskan or is that the Canadadian ?

That's the Alaskan model & yep, took 'em in one load. He just barely fit in the expansion pocket, it was kinda like trying to force feed a snake. That's probably the most comfortable pack I've ever had.