catclaw

Back from Alaska

Dennis,

Nice trip. Did Levi need some ibuprofen for the arms after each day of fishing.

$2.19 for Twinkies???

I will agree with you on the tastiness of those yelloweyes. Art blackened some that were awesome.

Doug~RR

Sounds like you had a great trip.I have gone the last two summers,but could not go this summer because the wife and I are in the process of adopting our two foster children.Last year we were out of Gustavus and the halibut was world class,but the silvers were running late and we only caught a few.I had to get a cortizon shot in my shoulder because of all the monster halibut I caught.It is still giving me problems and I am having trouble shooting my bow.The docter said I might have to have one more shot.I think I just need to lay off it for awhile and let the inflamation go down.

Noel

Thanks for sharing your trip with us all. Them are some really neat pics. One of these days. :D

TJ

That looks like an amazing trip!!! I really need to go to Alaska.

I also have to give the Toro shout out, class of '99.

Sounds like a great trip. Thanks for posting up the pics it looks like a great time spent with family.

Aaron

Hahaha Red Mountain wasn't even built when I went to Mt. View so I went with a lot of guys from out there.

2 years at MV then I was one of the guys that left there for the first year at Red Mountain for my senior year.

Great pics I hope to make it to Alaska some day soon. I will pack my Twinkies in my carry on.LOL