Sign in to follow this  
azfiredude

Unit 24B Dec. hunt

Hey al I drew a unit 24B tag for the Dec. hunt and I would like some info on where to start scouting in the unit? not looking for anyone to give up a honeyhole just never hunted that unit before, my buddy wanted to put in for the tag as it was close and I didn't thing we would get drawn, well guess what!

Most coues will be in the wilderness area, and those area above 3500 ft. You can find some in the adjacent desert areas if there is plenty of water. There are some better areas, but all in all, you can find them anywhere there is manzanita, and scrub oak.

Well seeing that you took mine and my brothers tag I can not give you any info until after the oct-nov hunt when we are done hunting our second choice tags. We will save a couple spikes for ya.

Thanks for the info , there were three of us that put in and two of us had 4 B.P. and the other had 1.

Wow nice job on gettin that tag. Going to be a fun hunt for ya. I'm sure you will see some big bucks. Hopefully i can connect on one on the early hunt.. going to try archery too in a couple weeks.