arizonaelitefreak

NEW COUES III

checked my cams earlier today and thought I'd share what I had besides some dead batteries and a cam that was taking pics of the sky due to a bear turning my cam alls I got of him was his ears and part of his back!

post-3389-1249675881_thumb.jpg

post-3389-1249675974_thumb.jpg

post-3389-1249676007_thumb.jpg

post-3389-1249676053_thumb.jpg

post-3389-1249676102_thumb.jpg

post-3389-1249676173_thumb.jpg

Cool pictures, we are going to check our camera's in the morning. I will post some pictures sometime this weekend.

Bet it smells good after that last pic. No need for a cover up sent now! LOL!

lol well it didnt smell too bad but I did miss out on about 4 days of pics due to some dead batteries I really cant wait that guy is getting big!

you like the ears im guessin theyre a bear cause of the hair, alls I know is after that pic alls I was taking pics of was the sky 180 degrees from where it was pointed

That buck sure would look good on the wall. I like how you keep postin his progress.. and he keeps showing up during the day.. if you are archery hunting, you have a good chance at gettin him. Good luck

thanks eagleeye , I'v definetly done my home work this year so i'm hoping its gonna pay off, I dont think I'v ever been more prepared for deer season than this year!!!

not sure as I have never got an up close and personal with this guy, he could be now but im thinkin he's a good 4x4 but we can hope he's a 5x5 and hope I do get up close and personal next week with this guy!!!! ;)

not sure as I have never got an up close and personal with this guy, he could be now but im thinkin he's a good 4x4 but we can hope he's a 5x5 and hope I do get up close and personal next week with this guy!!!! ;)

( I was refering to the point argument thread)