My first tag in Arizona was for coues in about 1986 when I was living in Texas. Since then, I have had many great coues hunts and taken 8 memorable bucks.

Doug~Red Rabbit

I've shot 3. Nothing huge, but I'm hooked bad. I'm addicted for life.

I am 42 years old and a native. Started hunting when I was 10.I think out of the 32 years only three have been for Mule deer. I do not know how many I have shot because for a few years you could get a extra tag for whitetail in the southern units. I am guessing about 28 or 29. About five years ago I shot a 185 inch mule deer with my muzzleloader on a rut hunt by Wickenburg. Although it was a fun hunt. It still does not compare to all of my Whitetail hunts.

Noel Arnold

Nine for me. Like the rest of you, I've probably passed up on bucks I should have taken, being early in the hunt. I look forward to hunting Coues that I don't want to end it so soon. Last year I passed on a buck who's main beems almost touched in the front. Not a monster, but sure a conversation piece. Nice bucks, but not first day bucks. By the last day, I would sure like to have another crack at some of them. My biggest is 99 inches net. But ITS ALL FUN!.

Craig.

Taken nine coues bucks, one archery and the rest rifle. Nothing over 100 yet!

Only thing better laying on your belly, staring through the scope at a coues buck is the boom! that follows. Currently looking for a monster in the high country where they dont have coues only hunts. Just need that tag.