hoghntr

**UPDATE!! * i need some prayers please *

Its funny how a week before i have had some fairly major surgeries that were i guess you can say elective since they werent emergent from accident but like the hip has to be done since it collapsed 6 months ago. i put this surgery off for last 9 months due to marriage issues and i was responsible for picking kids up from school cross town. SO now that its time to go through with surgery i ask myself if its time? is it really needed? is this the doc im supposed to use??? and God anwers me with me hardly being able to get out of bed since clouds moved in. YOUR HIP IS SHOT HE SAYS!!! NOW IS THE TIME is what i hear. someone advised a anterior hip (through the front) and i ignored them then the va screwed things up and pre op was not done so i rescheduled then took the time to investigate anterior versus posterior, posterior is regular kind of hip replacement. posterior cuts muscles and causes more chance for dislocation and a WAY longer recovery time. anterior you are usually out of hospital within 2 days. yes 2 days!!! full recovery within 4-6 weeks vs 4-6 months. so God has had his hand in this the hole time. so what a miraculous healing is not in this plan but im sure something good will come from this trial. plz continue prayer for my upcoming surgeries and my marriage also my stepchildren (i have raised them for 10 yrs) are really being affected by this separation. kids and i went snake hunting tonight so that was a good stress free 4 hours... Thanks and God Bless MIKE AND DAWN, kiddos= Ramon & Francessca ( Frankie)

hey BUDDY - prayers are on the way - all things are dependant on your strength - a strength in God is forever - take the time to heal properly!

Let us know if ya need anything - even if its a visit, at the va or at home or mabe a little shoppin - Gary

man im telling ya its crazy i dealt with the bad hip as long as i did but if i hadnt i would have had the old style that just wasnt what i was looking for. i am just blown away that i havent taken pain meds for like last 5 days or so, how is that possible? im uncomfortable cuz muscles are twitchy and im flippin swollen but the main hip pain is gone!!!!! if anyone out there has this on their plate right now i say seriously consider an anterior hip and find a doctor that will match your activity level and age to your new parts. :D well thanks again for the prayers and well wishes...