Sign in to follow this  
denny

unit 33 scouting

went to unit 33 scouting for my rifle hunt in oct. saw 5 bucks 2 three pointers and a couple of forks. we saw alot of deer in different locations but all the bucks we seen were together hanging out with in 50 yards of does thought that was kinda wiered. had a good trip though.

Was up there a couple weeks ago looking at some new area. Didnt see any bucks but saw a bunch of doe. I have the November hunt. If you want to go scouting together sometime and pool our resources let me know.

I got a 33 tag this year too, been scouting the buck that was with my buck I killed last year, hes a 5x4 good non typical not as big as last years but hopefully I can still bag him. been seeing lots of 3x3 this year. and a TON of spikes should be a good season best of luck just dont shoot my buck :P

My 11yo son has the early youth hunt in 33. Just hoping to get him on a small WT buck. (I'm keeping him away from those mule deer). I had the Dec 33 hunt last year and scouted quite a bit, but this year due to shoulder surgery, I haven't got out yet. The brace comes off next week and then we will get out there. Was thinking about trying the northern part of 33.