Sign in to follow this  
cottonwoodcoues

Blackberry at 550 yards

decent pic considering from a cell phone at 500 plus yards, and that looks like a heck of a buck! thanks for sharing

The Scope is a leupold.

Hopefully the five foot photos will come in October.

I think he has 10 inch g2s, 6 inch g3s and 4 inch g1s, about 17 inch main beams and maybe 13 inches wide. He should look alright on the wall!!! It is going to be tough to hunt him where he is, we will see how it works out or if I can even find him again?

Here is a buck way out there from my LG cell phone through my 15's. My son in the other telling me there is a deer in the 'noculars'

Fun times.

post-86-1252958680.jpg

post-86-1252958687.jpg

Great pictures. Now we need to have a contest to see who can get the best picture with their cell phone I guess.

Aaron

The Scope is a leupold.

I think he has 10 inch g2s, 6 inch g3s and 4 inch g1s, about 17 inch main beams and maybe 13 inches wide. He should look alright on the wall!!! It is going to be tough to hunt him where he is, we will see how it works out or if I can even find him again?

yea and the backstraps gotta be 5 pounds each. hey if i pack him out for you will you give me a backstrap, and a tenderloin?

The Scope is a leupold.

yea and the backstraps gotta be 5 pounds each. hey if i pack him out for you will you give me a backstrap, and a tenderloin?

Maybe a couple of naty lights