BearMtn

Hello From Bear Mountain

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone at CouesWhitetail.com. We are very excited to be a part of this community and hope to be a valuable asset to all of you for a long time. I have been a hunter and fisherman since I was 7. I shot my first dove in Georgia with a .410 bolt action shotgun. Shot my first Caribou in Alaska when I was 10 or 11 and We lived there for three years. I have been blessed to hunt all over the U.S. unguided on public land with Bow and Arrow and guns. All of the staff at Bear Mountain has a love of the outdoors and a lot of hunting and fishing experience.

I have a wonderfull wife of 23 years and 4 children and currently own 4 busineses so I don't get to hunt as much any more. Being outdoors where everything I see was created by God is still some of the best medicine for my soul. I want Bear Mountain to be the Best little Hunting store in Arizona and I need your help to do that. If there is anything that you do not like about our store, Please let me know. I can't fix what I don't know is broken. I promise you all suggestions will be giving thoughtful consideration and we will implement the ones we can when we can to give you the kind of store you want.

Here is the Tip of the day. :rolleyes: BEAR MOUNTAIN SELLS GUNS ONLINE. :D These are new guns straight from the Distributor. They have the Factory warranty and a backup Lifetime warranty from the Distributor. They arrive at Bear Mountain the next business day if ordered before 2:00 PM. They are some of the best prices in the country. There is a shipping fee and sales tax but no background check fee. You will do your Background Check at the store when you come to pick up your new gun. Check it out at www.BearMountainSports.com. Thank You, Ed.

Thanks for the introduction Ed. Hopefully people will feel free to contact Bear Mountain to help with their hunting equip needs. You can also ask Ed questions in the forum either by a direct post or by sending him a private message. Or just give him a call and speak to him directly.

Amanda

I just talk to you on the phone and you were very help full. Some how I Kick my other post off. I will be putting a order in and thanks for your help.

Welcome Ed. I bought my first bow from a pawn shop and second from a garage sale :) When I finally started to figure out what was going on, I went to Bear Mtn. and was treated very well by your guys. They were very knowledgeable and helped me out a lot. I hope you get a lot of new CWT traffic by sponsoring Amanda's awesome site.

first went to bear mountain in 1979 when it was called b & m traders a trapping supply house run by paul bergman and ron massey. sold my first bobcat there. always great service 70's till now! good luck sir!

lee

If there is anything that you do not like about our store, Please let me know. I can't fix what I don't know is broken. I promise you all suggestions will be giving thoughtful consideration and we will implement the ones we can when we can to give you the kind of store you want.

Hey Ed,

I spent ALOT of time this past year using your archery range getting ready for my elk hunt, the one suggestion I have is clearing out the archery range abit. Most of the time, things are organized, but sometimes, you have to move stored inventory in order to shoot (although I have not been in since my hunt)... Other than that, you have a great store, you and your staff are friendly and helpful, and that makes your store a pleasure to visit.

Cool man, I really appreciate the time you are offering to this site.

These are some really good people here.

Welcome aboard!