ScottAdams

My First Giant Coues Buck!!!

A buck that dreams are made of for sure!!!! Congrats to you Scott on a very well deserved HOG of a buck! JIM>

Couldn't have happened to a better hunter and guy. I tell you all something, that buck is WAY more impressive in person!!!!

Thanks for inviting me down to hunt with you and Amanda I had a fantastic time with you 2! Maybe we could do it again sometime. Oh and you gotta get down to Mexico.... wink!!

I'll go back and read all the previous posts but, What an awesome buck. I've read and seen pictures about the deer you've guided in the Hunting Coues' book and followed some of your hunts here. Good for you, it's about time you got to hunt for you. Way to go Scott.

--Bill

Now I can go back and read the previous posts. :D

Couldn't have happened to a better hunter and guy. I tell you all something, that buck is WAY more impressive in person!!!!

Thanks for inviting me down to hunt with you and Amanda I had a fantastic time with you 2! Maybe we could do it again sometime. Oh and you gotta get down to Mexico.... wink!!

Hehehehehe Scott wont go to Mexico, I have invited him for years and still nothing.....wink!wink! :P

There are still tags available Scott :)

Ernesto C

Nice, nice buck Scott! But dang, did he even stand a chance with you, Amanda and GRONG after him? I sure look forward to the story!

Kevin

Congratulations Scott on your super amazing Coues buck!!! That thing is an awesome buck and I am so glad I was there to help make it happen. Thanks for letting me be a part of the hunt!! What a great day that was!

I measured the buck the other day and we are withholding the score so we can run a Guess the Score Contest with it. I will launch that contest soon and just run it for a couple weeks.

Wow, what a hunt!! I am so happy for you Scott, you more than deserve that buck!! I think you should do a full size mount of that buck leaping over your railing. That would be AWESOME! You have the perfect house for it!

Gavin can probably find you a full body skin for it.

like this one:

post-1-1256931886_thumb.jpg

Amanda

Now that is what coues dreams are made of!!!! I think we have all seen a buck like that in a dream before and you were able to put your tag on it.

Congradulations on a absolutely beautiful buck!!!

After 17 years of chasing the ever elusive Coues deer I finally connected with a giant Coues buck. How sweet it is!!!!

Thank you Amanda Moors and Trent Neff for all your help! I couldn't have done it with out you. Thanks Joey and James for packing it off the mountain and hauling it to the house.

IMG_3614crp.jpg

IMG_3611crp.jpg

L1030856crpII.jpg

Congrats on a great buck, what's the score on that monster?