Lance

The ROCKIN YOUTH we are Blessed with!

What great memories! Some of our best times has been with our kids out in the field. Thanks for sharing Lance.

Kids are where it is at. I think all of us should try and take not only our kids out, but maybe another kid or two. This is where the traditons and heritage is built.........great job Lance................Allen Taylor........

Lance, you are a rich man....mentally and emotionally and you know it! congrats bud to you and yours... ;) ;)

I forgot to add this picture into the mix! This is also this year, Jan '09.

From left to right- Weston, then age 10 with his first Javenila, Ty, then age 12, with his second archery Javelina. And Amy and Becky, then age 16 with their first javelina! What a great day full of action that was! :blink: Yee Haw!

Lance

post-669-1258034804_thumb.jpg

That is awesome! Congrats to all the hunters and their families! Thanks for sharing this with us Lance!

Ron

Thats my favorite picture of the bunch right there, that's awesome, good job kids!!!

I forgot to add this picture into the mix! This is also this year, Jan '09.

From left to right- Weston, then age 10 with his first Javenila, Ty, then age 12, with his second archery Javelina. And Amy and Becky, then age 16 with their first javelina! What a great day full of action that was! :blink: Yee Haw!

Lance

HAHAHA.... Javelina rodeo!!!! Yeeehaww!

UPDATED DEC 11TH !

OK, the blessings continue to pour in! :rolleyes: Our family and TLO crew have been blessed to have gone hunting with many more youth hunters since I first posted this topic! This is realy where its at and truly makes it all worth while! A Big THANK YOU to all involved! ;) THESE KIDS ROCK!

First we had my 11 year old son Weston! This is Weston's first deer and I got to be right there by his side every second of the way! This was a southern AZ General November hunt that we picked up as a left over tag! Congrats on a beautifull Coues buck Son!

post-669-1260584722_thumb.jpg

post-669-1260584818_thumb.jpg

Next We have Marco! This is 14 year old Marco with his first bull elk! He took this bull on the AZ 6A Nov Muzzleloader hunt. Marco wasn't about to pass up any bull and he let this bull have it with his smokepole across a canyon on the first evening of his hunt! His proud Father was right there with him!

post-669-1260586876_thumb.jpg

post-669-1260586988_thumb.jpg

Next we have Amy again! 17 year old Amy is the one with the big archery buck at the first of this post! Amy drew a tag with her sister Becky and they were able to go to CO with their dad, TLO guide Ryan. This was Amy's second deer and a nice one at that! Congrats on a great hunt Amy!

post-669-1260586555_thumb.jpg

post-669-1260586648_thumb.jpg

Next We have 17 year old Becky (Sister of above Amy) with her first deer! She took this big buck on the same hunt with her sister and Dad! What an awesome deer Becky! Way to hold out and get spoiled with your first one! These girls can hunt!

post-669-1260587370_thumb.jpg

post-669-1260587595_thumb.jpg

Next we have 13 year old Kaylee! Kaylee drew a 12B late tag and got to hunt with her Dad, TLO guide Russ and many more of the TLO crew! Kaylee passed on many, many great bucks during her short time in Northern AZ! She took this great buck on the evening of the second day of her hunt! Congrats on a great buck Kaylee, everyone had a great time!

post-669-1260591748_thumb.jpg

post-669-1260591822_thumb.jpg

post-669-1260591885_thumb.jpg

Next we have 12 year old Robert Jr! This is Robert's first deer! Robert had a Southern AZ November Jr deer hunt. I beleive this was our hardest hunt all year when it came to finding the bucks we were looking for. Robert hunted with his 16 year old brother Cole and was accompanied by both his parrents Bob and Heidi and TLO guide Jake! The smile says it all! Congrats Robert and way to get it done!

post-669-1260588892_thumb.jpg

post-669-1260588959_thumb.jpg

Next we have the famous hunting twins Becky and Amy again! Right On! These Girls Rock and totally cleaned house this year!These Girls have also helped out and put in lots of hard hours over the years with a dozen other TLO hunts, including donating time to some of our "Hunt of a Lifetime hunts" Way to get it done Girls! And way to set an exsample by giving back!

First we have Becky! She took her first bull on opening day of the late rifle bull hunt in Northern AZ! She hunted with her sister and many many TLO Family members that came in handy with a long and late night packout! Becky took this bull down at over 400 yards and also took off one of his antelers with one of her shots! Guess she'll take em down one peice at a time if she has to! lol! Congrats on a good bull and way to get it done!

post-669-1260590164_thumb.jpg

post-669-1260590269_thumb.jpg

And then on the second day of the same hunt Amy took her first bull! Amy was hunting with the same great team and also had a huge late night packout! Amy took her nice bull in his bed at 529 yards! Congrats again Amy! These Girls are Dangerous!

post-669-1260590831_thumb.jpg

post-669-1260591638_thumb.jpg

Next we have 13 year old Joey! On the third day of the Late rifle hunt in another unit he took this fine bull as his first elk! He was joined by his father Jason and TLO guide Jon. It was a fine morning with a little snow to top it all off! Congrats on your first elk and we cant wait to do it again!

post-669-1260592393_thumb.jpg

Next we have 10 year old Braelyn! This is Braelyn's first deer and a fine Coues deer at that! She was able to hunt with her brothers, Dad PJ and TLO guide Uncle Jake! Her older brothers better look out! I beleive her first buck is bigger than their first bucks! haha! Congrats and way to get it done girl!

post-669-1260592833_thumb.jpg

Next we have her older brother Shawn! Shawn has taken several deer and held out for a big one and then on the last day he took this nice young Coues buck! This was a late November Southern AZ coues hunt. He got to hunt with his Sister, Brother, Dad and Uncle! Congrats on another sucessful deer hunt Shawn!

post-669-1260593597_thumb.jpg

Next we have 16 year old Linn with her first big game animal on her first big game hunt! Linn drew her Northern AZ late season cow tag on her first time applying! On the second day of her hunt, Linn dropped this cow with a perfect shot off my tripod on the run at just under 200 yards. Girls can just naturaly shoot I tell you what! Several family members including her Dad, Brother and TLO guide Uncle Ryan were able to be a part of her hunt! Way to go Linn and congrats again!

post-669-1260594078_thumb.jpg

post-669-1260594215_thumb.jpg

Next we have her brother 13 year old Roger! He had the same hunt as his sister but this was his Third time applying so he was a little envious of his sister getting her elk first! But he took his first elk the next morning durning the start of the big snow storm that stranded so many hunters. They got the job done and got out! Doesn't it look cold! The wind was nasty but Roger is the man and got it done anyway! Congrats Roger!

post-669-1260594621_thumb.jpg

Well, thats the update for this years youth. I hope you enjoyed it.

I cant hardly beleive it and cant begin to count the blessings! What a great bunch of hunting youth and young adults! And what a great bunch of animals! I expect to see more great hunts from these guys and gals in the future! We are so thankfull that we could be a part of so many awesome youth hunts this year! There is just not enough time and space for me to tell every individual story the way it deserves to be told, so I will let the hunters tell it.

Once again, a BIG THANKS to everyone involved and we cant wait to do it all again!

Family is Everything!

Lance

Thanks Lance for the update on the youth hunters. I know how proud you must have been of Weston's first deer. Members like yourself is what makes this site such a pleasure to read. The pictures are awesome as always and your contribution towards promoting young hunters an opportunity to succeed is what we need more of from all hunters. Thanks again for sharing and being a positive asset to this site. :)

TJ