Coach

Great year! 2009 Recap

Thanks to CWT for providing a forum to share in all the hunting experiences of so many great folks. Seems I live on here these days. I just wanted to recap an amazing season my family has been blessed with this year. It truly was a year of "firsts" for us all. Thanks to everyone who helped make it a truly great year. The pix are in chronological order.

Nick's first javelina

post-478-1257560306_thumb.jpg

Nick's first turkey

post-478-1257560372_thumb.jpg

Matt's first turkey

post-478-1257560418_thumb.jpg

My first archery deer

post-478-1257560499_thumb.jpg

My first mule deer (2nd archery buck)

post-478-1257560598_thumb.jpg

My first muzzleloader harvest

post-478-1257560689.jpg

Good luck to all of you who still have tags this year. I hope it turns out to be a very memorable season for you. Get those kids out there!

Jason

+1 on the thanks and appreciation. And hear is to you sharing more firsts and even more 2nds and 3rds!!!!

Thanks for Sharing AZ1CAM.

Wade

Jason, you had heck of a year for sure. And just think, about this time last year you were "burnt out" with hunting.

What a difference a year makes.

Congrats

You da man Jason.....now stay home so some of us can have a chance. :lol:

Hey Bry, I'd love to go, just have to see what I have for time-off and balance the whole "work situation". I would like nothing more than to see Jay put a nice muley on the ground. He'll get it done for sure, but I would love to be there when it happens.

Jason, you had heck of a year for sure. And just think, about this time last year you were "burnt out" with hunting.

Congrats

Good point Scott. Last year's burnout had a lot to do with missing old hunting buddies and learning to go solo, but where one door closes, another opens. I was able to meet you and Cory because of this forum.

January is not too far away - I know of a few honey holes in you guys' neck of the woods. It would be fun to go down there and chase a mixed bag of muleys and hard-rutting coues! I've been there in January before and it can be really fun. Something to think about anyway.

Congrats

Good point Scott. Last year's burnout had a lot to do with missing old hunting buddies and learning to go solo, but where one door closes, another opens. I was able to meet you and Cory because of this forum.

January is not too far away - I know of a few honey holes in you guys' neck of the woods. It would be fun to go down there and chase a mixed bag of muleys and hard-rutting coues! I've been there in January before and it can be really fun. Something to think about anyway.

Lets make it happen. That would be a blast. I should have an archery javelina tag to add to the mixed bag also during Jan.

One heck of a year for sure. Good to see the little one's out there and having success too. I can't wait for my little one to go hunting with me. I take him scouting with me some times but we stay pretty close to the truck.

Congrats on a great year

Jason

Take a kid hunting!!!!

post-3829-1257637554_thumb.jpg

post-3829-1257637399_thumb.jpg

Heck of a year Jason!!!! Congrats!!!

You know if you kill a deer in Jan., it is a long wait till the next Jan. Especially if you don't draw anything anywhere else (speaking from experience :( ). Man this is going to be a long two months.

Brian

You right, truly and amazing year for you and your love ones. God bless you more my friend. Thanks for posting and I know there will be more to come.

Ernesto C

Tail Chaser, you won't BELIEVE how fast that little guy will grow up. It won't be long at all before he'll be waiting for you to catch up! Great job getting him involved and exited early. If I had a quarter to bet, it would be on you two becoming life-long pardners. Keep it up and keep showing us pix of him on your future hunts.