Red Rabbit

A Worthless Waste of Hunting Gear

I would have to say the Swarovski range finder.....The optics are great, and this range finder will pretty much go forever, but its too big, over priced and the circle for judging the yards is too big for longer distances accuricy. Their binos, spotting scope and rifle scopes are great, but when it come to range finders they didnt stand up to there name. I will use Leica for the rangefinder!

i hafta agree on the buttout tool. them things hurt! Lark.

Good Lord Lark! I just spit water out over my desk!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

S.

:lol:

SINGLE PLY TOILET PAPER

-there is nothing worse than giving yourself your own proctology exam in the sticks.

Did use pine needles once. Little advice make sure they are all running the some direction!

Fake Deer turds,that crazy,reminds me of a hunt I was on when I was a kid,my uncle would stop and look at Deer turds and tell us how old they were,on about the 3 stop he jumped up and said hurry up boys were right behind them,how can you tell uncle we asked,he turned around with a mouthful and said there soft and warm,found out later he set us up with a pocket full of chocolate covered rasins

Let's resurrect this zombie of a thread with some of todays hype.....

samuel-l-jackson-gonna-get-you-meme-gene

Zoomies. You know, the binocular eyeglasses? I bought two pair at Walgreen's as a joke for my brother's and my varmint hunting. He always talked about how cool they would be. Hilarious gag gift, but an absolute waste of even $.01. But I expected no less.

In all seriousness, cheap optics.

They either don't work, break, are not clear enough to actually be of use, or give you a raging headache. I will never again buy a scope under $1K unless it is for a .22LR. I have enough $600 scopes for my close work, so anything else I buy will be top quality. Saving for a really high end scope now. About halfway there at $1500.

Man Coues120 you dug this up from the CW archives! LoL 

• Haha 2

On 8/18/2010 at 12:36 PM, .270 said:

i hafta agree on the buttout tool. them things hurt! Lark.

That guy/\/\

• Haha 1