W.O.T

Doctor binoculars

anyone have any experience with getting Doctors repaired?

No but I do have some with going to the doctor to get repaired. :blink:

OUCH!!! I sent my 15's to Germany earlier this year thinking they would fix them for nothing or realistically, a fair amount. I ended up paying quite a bit, plus extra because of the exchange rate and shipping both ways. I would try and research getting them fixed in the states. They were good about returning e mails and the binos did come back in like new condition though. Good luck!

I have a friend who knows a guy in state that worked for the army for 20 years. He can fix anything that has to do with optics, period. I will get the info, and make sure it is ok for me to post on line. If it is ok with him I will post if up asap. He fixed my buddies Doc 15x60 and did a first class job.

Whitey

mountainoptics.com up in Montana

I sent a pair in to be repaired and they never sent them back to me. As a matter of fact, I was able to track them down to a distributor in the states and they said they would send them to me if I sent them $350. They were suppose to fix them and cover the expense under the warranty (which is what I was told), but they ended up stealing them from me. I would never send Docter Optics in to be repaired unless is was through a private company....

How the Doc 15x60 binos are are they as good as Minox (good) or are they in the same caliber as Swarovski (very good).