ScottAdams

Thank You CWT Members!!

I just wanted to thank all of you who shared your congratulations and kind comments on my recent hunting success. My post on this buck was hit so hard that Photobucket temporarily shut me down for exceeding my bandwidth!! You're a great group of people who were truly excited to see me take this monster buck without a hint of jealousy...well not much anyway ;) Thanks again and I sincerely hope that all of you at some point in your hunting career have the opportunity to get a crack at truly huge Coues buck. Believe me, it's quite a rush! Thanks, God Bless and have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Took this photo in the living room of the buck with the mountains where I killed him in the background.

L1040010crp.jpg

You live and hunt in some true Coues paradise.

Your story was enjoyed by all and we thank you.

Congratulations again on a Great Buck and

may all of you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

+1

+1

+1

Always a pleasure Scott.

Amanda

OK I AM MAD. Not that you got such a dream buck, but that i am not your neighbor. I would love to live in that area. Being a plumber There is probably not enough work in clifton and morenci to keep food on my table.

Thanks for the new photo it is cool for sure.

Now you get to kick back and enjoy him on your wall...

You need to write this story up and get it published in a magazine.

That is one beautiful creature and you deserve every inch of him. Look at him every day and thank the Lord that he gives us the opportunities to do what we love to do in this great coues country that he created.

Congrats again

P.S. I'm pretty jealous of your backyard. "It must be rough wakeing up to that everyday"

No Scott is the other way around......We THANK YOU for harvesting such a majestick trophy. We Thank You for how the hunt events developed and the way YOU made it work!! We thank you all those past memorys and hunts you have posted here. We thank you for being a memeber of this site. We thank for all your hard work on every single hunt you go on!! We thank you for sharing your great succes with us and the way you take us along with you in the hunt with the way you post yours stories!!

Scott Adams, THANK YOU and God bless you.

Ernesto C

No Scott is the other way around......We THANK YOU for harvesting such a majestick trophy. We Thank You for how the hunt events developed and the way YOU made it work!! We thank you all those past memorys and hunts you have posted here. We thank you for being a memeber of this site. We thank for all your hard work on every single hunt you go on!! We thank you for sharing your great succes with us and the way you take us along with you in the hunt with the way you post yours stories!!

Ernesto C

+1

Ernesto C

+2

I agree 100% with what others have said here but I gotta say your wrong Scott if you think I'm not jealous of that monster and of your beautiful home in Coues Paradise up there. I'm jealous of all your great trophies and your 30's as well.

Oh wait it's Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for Coues Whitetail.com so that I can see all the cool stuff Scott has! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats again on another wonderful trophy and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

P.S. Scott,

A good friend of mine helped build your house. His name is Brandon Butler.