Sign in to follow this  
Jimmer Negamanee

Duel in the Desert

There comes a time when all good people must pick a side so that, in the words of Theodore Roosevelt their "place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat."

On Friday, a colleague (UA fan) said "May the best team win." To which I was forced to reply "No way! I rooting for ASU!"

IMG_3852-1-1.jpg

We had fun watching this year as my wife is an ASU Alum and I work for the U of A

Dang it! Close but no cigar! But all was well, my daughter (a sophomore at UA) was watching with us. It was a blast! I can't believe I'm a Sun Devil and looking forward to basketball season. The times, they are a-changin'.

i'm a sun devil at heart but since asu is closing the poly(east) campus in 2012 i have to go to ua for my degree. :(

I was hoping to see the 'U' blow 'em out, but I'm sure for those watching it was a very exiting game. I'm glad the cats got it done.

Lets chalk this year up as a "rebuilding" year!!! I live in tucson and now ill have to hear it for another year.. On a positve note the basketball team looks real promising this year.. GO DEVILS!

You can't use "rebuilding" as an excuse now having Erickson that long already.... Sorry... he's a joke and over rated which is why he's such a great fit for aSU.

Scoreboard.... Bear Down!