Sign in to follow this  
Jimmer Negamanee

Duel in the Desert

hey does anyone know if Willie T is still waitering at Buffalo Wild Wings?

stopped by there a few months ago to see if it was true and I can still hear the chants:

"BEER DOWN, BEER DOWN, BEER DOWN"

Let's see WORKING, EARNING A LIVING....oh I forgot....Willie is not as successful as you and your seven figure salary (way to be little somebody working BTW)....but any person working, earning a living is much better that this POS....

Ex-ASU football player convicted of murder

An Arizona jury laid down a murder-2 conviction for Loren Wade, the ex-Arizona State football player we reported on earlier who found with steroids in his blood. Report here by AzStarNet. Former Arizona State running back Loren Wade was convicted Thursday of second-degree murder in the slaying of another ex-Sun Devils football player. The 23-year-old Wade was on trial for first-degree murder in the death of Brandon Falkner, who was shot outside a Scottsdale nightclub on March 26, 2005. Prosecutors claimed Falkner was shot because Wade saw him talking to his girlfriend. Falkner was 25...........

Redman

All I have to say, it is a much better feeling to have a team that wins. It was getting old getting taken to the woodshed.

ASU sucks end of story... there baseball team is legit but besides that its like watchin elementary kids play sports

there's a mature post for you. unfortunately, a pretty typical example of a ua fan for you.

OOUCH! that one hurt! but UofA football team was much better this year then ASU was. :P

Uhhh Ohhh, the Wildcats beat USC AND ASU, AND tied for second in the PAC-10....

Here we come, BOWL game. Enjoy the couch Sundevils.

And ended the game with a sack. Does it get any better?

hey does anyone know if Willie T is still waitering at Buffalo Wild Wings?

stopped by there a few months ago to see if it was true and I can still hear the chants:

"BEER DOWN, BEER DOWN, BEER DOWN"

Let's see WORKING, EARNING A LIVING....oh I forgot....Willie is not as successful as you and your seven figure salary (way to be little somebody working BTW)....but any person working, earning a living is much better that this POS....

Ex-ASU football player convicted of murder

An Arizona jury laid down a murder-2 conviction for Loren Wade, the ex-Arizona State football player we reported on earlier who found with steroids in his blood. Report here by AzStarNet. Former Arizona State running back Loren Wade was convicted Thursday of second-degree murder in the slaying of another ex-Sun Devils football player. The 23-year-old Wade was on trial for first-degree murder in the death of Brandon Falkner, who was shot outside a Scottsdale nightclub on March 26, 2005. Prosecutors claimed Falkner was shot because Wade saw him talking to his girlfriend. Falkner was 25...........

Redman

AMEN Redman!

And yes, he is still there...