Sign in to follow this  
Garage Logic

New to CWT.com

Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself since I just joined the forum today. I have been lurking around here for a while and decided to join. It looks like you have one of the best sites around. I have been on a few coues hunts, but haven't sealed the deal yet and I am looking forward to it. Being from the Midwest, I learned that WT hunting is a whole other ball game here. Looking forward to an OTC hunt next month... :D

GL

Welcome to the site!! So how did you select your forum name?

Amanda

Kinda hard to explain without boring everyone to death, but it is based on a popular talk radio show in MN...

Wikipedia: "Garage Logic is a place where it's understood that any problem worth discussing can be solved in the garage. Garages are revered. Lawyers are reviled. Cigar smoking is encouraged. Residents are big fans of boating, golfing, and the University of Garage Logic Fighting Stogies. Traditional values have currency in Garage Logic, and cultural and religious traditions are preserved. The only elected official in Garage Logic is the mayor, and his only responsibility is the town's Independence Day fireworks display."

welcome to the site! san tan valley huh? I am at bella vista and gantzel but am not yet accustomed to calling it san tan valley instead of just queen creek.

Welcome to the site!! So how did you select your forum name?

Amanda

Kinda hard to explain without boring everyone to death, but it is based on a popular talk radio show in MN...

Wikipedia: "Garage Logic is a place where it's understood that any problem worth discussing can be solved in the garage. Garages are revered. Lawyers are reviled. Cigar smoking is encouraged. Residents are big fans of boating, golfing, and the University of Garage Logic Fighting Stogies. Traditional values have currency in Garage Logic, and cultural and religious traditions are preserved. The only elected official in Garage Logic is the mayor, and his only responsibility is the town's Independence Day fireworks display."

Thanks for the explanation, an interesting name for sure.

Amanda

"A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry is to a woman." We're friends already!!! Welcome!

Feel free to PM me. I don't consider myself a coues expert, but I'd be happy to help out any way I can.