Sign in to follow this  

anybody know these guys?

OH great who left the door open at the "HOME" and let Lark out. Its going to hit the fan now. :lol:

Excelent Job to AZGFD. I think we all know how difficult it is for these guys to solve these poaching cases. It takes a lot of investigation and a lot of luck. Unfortunately the odds seem be on side of the dirtbags that do these types of crimes. I am glad that the licenses are now revoked for lifetime (at least for one).

I'm glad they got caught but I think there should of been some more severe penalties.

I'm glad they got caught but I think there should of been some more severe penalties.

I agree. If I remember corectly don't some of the western states wildlife agencies also revoke hunting rights if they were lost in other states. Is AZ a part of that, anyone know?

I agree. If I remember corectly don't some of the western states wildlife agencies also revoke hunting rights if they were lost in other states. Is AZ a part of that, anyone know?

Yes, I believe it is 14 states.

Bob

I am glad they got them , but I also must agree that the penalties should be much more harsh including jail time ..... No hunting license I don't think most poachers care about if they are current or not with their license .... At some point an example has to be made of someone that makes every other idiot really think about what they are doing ...

I dont think them loosing their ability to hunt is nearly punishment enough. nor is the monetary penalty. These knuckle draggers obviously had/have no respect for the laws and should also be relieved of their weapons that could be used to repeat the offenses. Then they should be stripped to their panties, soaked in honey and chained to a tree in bear country. (Would that be considered cruel and unusual? Oh Well.)

Jagoffs like this really Piss me off! :angry:

Bob

I believe it's more than that now. Most of the western states and indian reservations are all in the pact. More like 30+ states and reservations combined.

Bob

I believe it's more than that now. Most of the western states and indian reservations are all in the pact. More like 30+ states and reservations combined.

I do believe you are right last time I seen it posted it was like 35 license and permits that were no longer available to those losing their right in Az as well as the other states ..... and I still don't feel that is a big deal .... A license means nothing to the scum that poaches ...... maybe giving them a pocket knife and throwing them in a deep dark muddy pit with a half dozen or so Boars and see how they come out the next morning would be alright ....

Great job AZGFD hang the Dirtbags right after you make them eat every inch of those antlers. Flippin scum

P.S. on a positive note it was cool to see that news paper my Grandmother wrote for that news paper form the late 60's to the early 80's down there in Wilcox.

I dont think them loosing their ability to hunt is nearly punishment enough. nor is the monetary penalty. These knuckle draggers obviously had/have no respect for the laws and should also be relieved of their weapons that could be used to repeat the offenses. Then they should be stripped to their panties, soaked in honey and chained to a tree in bear country. (Would that be considered cruel and unusual? Oh Well.)

Careful that sounds a little like guantanamo and you know we can't be treating criminals like that. :lol:

Is it 8 Seconds where they tie the guy up to the fence and pull his pants down with a young calf on the loose??? :blink:

Careful that sounds a little like guantanamo and you know we can't be treating criminals like that. :lol:

Is it 8 Seconds where they tie the guy up to the fence and pull his pants down with a young calf on the loose??? :blink:

Cowboy Way, with Kiefer and Woody. (a bit ashamed that I know that).

--Bill

My father in law told me a story that happened in Idaho. The fish and game found a gut pile from a black bear before the season started. They got tipped off on who made the kill and took a sample from his freezer with a search warrant. They compared it to the DNA from the gut pile to make the bust. If stories like that are true hopefully it will make numb skulls think twice before assuming they will get away with poaching. The nice thing about people who poach is they are usually the type of people who brag about it and end up busting themselves.