Sign in to follow this  
josh

Couple of recent critters

Got out a bit last week and mustered up a couple grey's that I just could not pass on. I called in a few more than this but have been passing on most of them lately.I have been targeting the cats for the most part, but couldn't get one to poke it's nose out until this morning. At the three minute mark this nice tom came into sight. This will make the first cat I have videoed and shot at the same time. It adds a whole new challenge to predator calling.In fact just trying to remeber everything now is a challenge. This morning I left without my camo jacket,but the flannel shirt worked just fine.

2009coyotes100.jpg

2009coyotes082.jpg

2009coyotes101.jpg

That fox you are holding is gorgeous! I would get that one tanned!

Go figure, just when I get a cat down and think I know whats up you have to go "target" and "video record" a bobcat.

SHOWOFF!!!

VIDEO! VIDEO! That's awesome, I need to find bobcat central, if I could get a cat before the year's end it would be the cherry on top of a great year of hunting. Casey, next tuesday is bobcat day eh?

VIDEO! VIDEO! That's awesome, I need to find bobcat central, if I could get a cat before the year's end it would be the cherry on top of a great year of hunting. Casey, next tuesday is bobcat day eh?

Yeah, I think that should work. We better ask Josh if it is ok if we pursue one of his pets though!

"Catman!" I have never heard of one guy killin so many bobcats in AZ. Are you sure that it is not the same cat in a different picture every other day? (Just kidding)

Congrats Josh, you rock. It must be the hair-cut.....

Whitey