Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

An Amazing Elk Hunting Season!

Howdy folks, i've been done with my last elk hunt for a few days now and i'm still trying to catch up with the real world! I've spent somewhere around 150 days in the elk woods this year since June and it's been tough but rewarding to say the least! We took some amazing bulls on all the hunts with 2 being well over 400"! The best part about it all was all the memories and friendships that were made, i can't even begin to explain all that we've seen and done in the last few months! The time spent with my family and close friends and all the experiences we shared are priceless and I'm very thankful for all of it. My only regret is that for the first time in my life I had to burn my own tag, that tag was a late Nov. 33 coues tag and I was sick about it to say the least! My thoughts now are that it happened for a reason and maybe I'll stick a coues this month with my bow :rolleyes: I'll keep ya updated on that, definitely hasn't happened yet!

Anyways, i mainly just wanted to say congrats to all the successful deer and elk hunters who have posted their stories and pics here! I'll try to go back and read them all, I know i've already seen a few and there's been some great bucks and bulls taken for sure! Also, thanks to the members here who have helped me out and supported me this past season, you all are awesome!!!

Here's a pic I took of the bone pile next to the fire on my late rifle hunt, pictured are Shortpants (Jason) and Mel (Playboy) and me in the background, great times for sure!

Go to my website and click on "Recent Hunts" to view all our pics and stories, more will be added soon!

http://www.mullinsoutfitters.com/

MullinsLateSeason09Group5.jpg

Wow Jim :o

I spent almost an hour on the site with a few interruption

and it is Awesome my friend ;)

Have checked it out before but is looking really good now

and has to be the best outfitter sites I have looked at.

If you could add some video links that would be way cool.

The intro vid always brings a tear to my eye.

I love it when Matt tackles the hunter and the not so manly slaps :lol:

Who is that goofy looking kid saying "it big" :rolleyes:

Again, congratulations to the team and hunters :D

Fantastic website and sensational bulls! Nice work Team Mullins, I admire your mastery of your profession!!!

Absolutely love that photo with all of the horns! Way to go guys!! Site looks good. Keep it up!

Way to go Jim. A BIG congrats to you and the rest of your team. You guys raised the bar this year for sure. Wilbor and CB are jaw droppers and are even bigger in person. Congrats again. Welcome home, get some rest and, start getting ready for next year. All I can say is you guys are amazing keep the Monster Bulls coming.

Great job once again guys! Its comforting to know good people are out there in the woods with you.

Lance

A big congrats to you and the team Jim. I hope some day I can get that raffle tag and spend a few months with all of you in the woods. Take care and I hope to meet all you guys some day soon. Chrissy talks about you guys all the time. I won't tell you all the terrible things he says. Good luck on the rest of your hunts.