Lance

Westons Buck! His First!

Lance thank you for that awesome picture.

I am also blessed to be a father and hope to have even half the joy and exictement that you and your boy had on this lifetime memory of his first deer Congratulations to you both on a FINE TROPHY!

Great job Weston! Lance , you are blessed to be able to spend so much time with your kids, and on top of that spend it in the great outdoors. Great write up! I know when Im out there with my kids and they get their first anything Ill be crying like a baby!

Congrats again Weston!

Jay

Way to go Weston that's a great buck. You will remember this hunt for the rest of your life. Loved the story and all the great pics to go along with it. Great work all around.

Thanks for all the great comments guys! You guys rock! Weston really enjoyed reading the story and all of your kind posts! In fact, he got all teared up again. He's a great kid!

Thanks again guys! I'm glad I could bring the story to you through this GREAT SITE!

Lance

Weston, way to hang tough. Thanks for sharing and making a tough shot under pressure.

Redman

Congrats to both of you!!! :D Thats what this whole hunting thing is all about!!!! ;)

;) :) :D ...as usual Lance great post, your post's are comparible to Doug's pic's.... you both capture the essence of what being in the outdoor's is about...big congrat's to you and your son....max

Congratulations Weston!! And what a great father/son trip!! I only just saw this story, so sorry for the belated posting! Thanks for all the pics and details! That really makes for a great story!

Amanda