Sign in to follow this  
codyhuntsaz

pigs in unit 22

So this might sound wierd, but I am DESPERATE to kill a javelina with my bow!! this will be the 3rd or 4th year in a row i have drawn this tag and i cant find these little suckers for the life of me!!! I want to put one on my wall so any help would be huge!!! I can trade some tips on elk in 5b south and unit 22. mule deer in 21 and whitetail in unit 33. Any help would be AWESOME!!!!!! and if anyone wants to head out with me and deer hunt/ pig hunt....the more the merrier.

Cody

glass the small foothills west side of 87 between deercreek and barndhart trail head. tons of pigs no further than half mile west of 87. good luck

Behind Jakes Corner East side.

good luck!

James

When you are driving north on the 87 on the the west side of the highway all that flats country coming down off of the Mazatzals hold a lot of pigs. You can access that country at the Barnhardt trail

They do seem to be scarce these day's. I have been out every day for the past 12 day's or so, have only glassed pigs 1 time. I also have an archery tag when this rifle deer season ends and hope to finaly get one of those little buggers with a bow :)

glass the small foothills west side of 87 between deercreek and barndhart trail head. tons of pigs no further than half mile west of 87. good luck

I would have to 2nd this. Once saw the aftermath of some butt-jack driving too fast down the road to the Barnhardt trailhead. He took out 3 pigs. They're definetely in there.

Across from bartlett flats by yellow cliffs holds alot of pigs also on the east side of horseshoe lake towards sheep bridge there is a white mtn called chalk mtn the herd of pigs lives in the flats just north of that mtn...

im wondering if you have killed your stinky little desert dweller yet? i have 22 tag also but have not gone out yet. i used to hunt 22 low country all the time but it has been a while. you done or have some time this week?