Sign in to follow this  
makaio333

My brother's first double!

Well i decided to share this experience with you guys about my younger brother! i was really excited and proud of him taking this double all by himself. He shot these coyotes on the morning of the 18th of this month. He set up early morning and started calling. he called his first one in and then shot him at about 100 yards with his .243 and decided to keep calling. 30 minutes later he was able to call in another dog and snapped a few shots of him through his binoculars!!! Pretty awesome with him being by himself. He kept calling and the second coyote just couldn't resist the sound of that dying cottontail. It came down the hill at about 150 yards and the rest is history. He let me sneek in on a picture too. I'm proud of you bro! My brother got me a Primos Catnip for christmas so we can spend more time hunting! I'm looking forward to it! Enjoy the pics!!!!

post-3356-1262042685_thumb.jpg

post-3356-1262042701_thumb.jpg

post-3356-1262042726_thumb.jpg

post-3356-1262042746_thumb.jpg

post-3356-1262042759.jpg

post-3356-1262042782_thumb.jpg

Nice Dogs! Tell your brother congrats. What kind of call did he use?

he loves his Primos cottontail rabbit call...he's had lots of success with it so far.

Excellent job! I like the "white coyote" is he going to mount that one?

Ernesto C

Hey ernesto you know he was thinking about at first but he just ended up doing european mounts.